Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) Application
Turnkey VA VetBiz Application Completion Services for your Small Business
This Turnkey VA VetBiz Application Completion Services for your Small Business is designed for the small business owner who needs an expert to prepare all aspects of their VA VetBiz Application. We work one-on-one with you to make sure your VetBiz Application is prepared properly and accepted by the VA.
Generally, to be approved into the VA VetBiz Program and become certified the business must meet these eligibility requirements:
- The Veteran must have unconditional direct ownership of the applicant business
- The Veteran must hold the highest officer position and is the highest paid employee unless there is a reasonable explanation submitted by the Veteran as to how taking a lower salary than other employee(s) helps the business.
- The Veteran must manage the company on both a strategic policy and a day-to-day basis.
- Non-Veterans cannot control the company.
- The Veteran must have the managerial experience of the extent and complexity needed to run the company.
- Not sure if you qualify for the VA VetBiz Program? Just call us at 888-595-6221 to go through our Free Prequalifying Interview.
Our VETBIZ (Veteran-Owned Business Registration) Registration includes the following:
- Submission of Identity Verification
- Licensing Application Filing
- Employment Verification and Classification
- Submission of VOSB/SDVOSB IRS Federal Tax Accreditation
- Copies of past contracts/proposals
- Payroll Distribution Ledger Summary
- Income Tax Return Notice
- Filing and Documenting of the Services & Operating Agreement
- Legal Structure Agreement Completion
Not sure if you qualify for the VA VetBiz Program? Just call us at 888-595-6221 to go through our Free Prequalifying Interview. You can setup a convenient time for a free consultation by emailing us: firstname.lastname@example.org.