A Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) may submit an offer as a Joint Venture (JV) with another small business if the following requirements are met:
- Size: Combined annual receipts or employees of JV must meet NAICS code assigned to contract
- Woman Owned Small Business must be managing venturer
- Woman Owned Small Business employee must be Project Manager responsible for performance of the contract
- Woman Owned Small Business must receive at least 51% of net profits
- Joint Venture must be in writing
- Joint Venture meets subcontracting limitations
And, unlike other Small Business programs, these Joint Venture agreements do not have to be approved by SBA.
As our motto suggests, at Rafael Marrero & Company: "We Manage- To Get your Ducks in a Row."TM
As stated by one of our Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) clients:
""In just a few months working with Rafael Marrero & Company’s team, they've helped me define my strategy of growth and my company is now on the path to becoming one of the leading Woman-Owned Small Businesses in technology"
Call Us Today! Rafael Marrero & Company, a certified Minority-Owned Business Enterprise (MBE), helps female business owners identify and position themselves for strategic contract opportunities. In addition to helping Woman Owned Small Businesses win contracts, Rafael Marrero & Company helps female business owners develop growth plans and increase capacity. Call 1-888-595-6221 for a free consultation, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Today’s call will unlock tomorrow’s business growth.
Rafael Marrero & Company is a Better Business Bureau (BBB) Accredited Business with an A+ business rating.