SBA 8(a) Certification
- SBA 8(a) Proposal Preparation
- 8(a) Social Disadvantage Narrative
- 8(a) Economic Disadvantage Narrative
- SBA Form 1010c- Business Plan
- 8(a) Assistance and Package Review
- Annual Certification Compliance Services
- 8(a) Startup Firm Strategies
- 8(a) Two-Year in Business Waiver
Rafael Marrero & Company helps small, minority, veteran and women-owned businesses meet their objectives by assisting them to obtain 8(a) Certification, which is accredited by the United States Small Business Administration (SBA). Our experts will guide you through the 8(a) application process, making sure you acquire this coveted government accreditation within a reasonably quick time.
Rafael Marrero & Company’s Federal Certification Specialists have years of experience in helping disadvantaged business enterprises, service disabled veterans and women-owned businesses reach their dreams through the SBA certification program. This is the reason businesses across the U.S. trust us. If you want to apply for the Small Business Administration's 8(a) Certification you need our expert guidance. We treat every application individually and take your certification as seriously as possible.
Rafael Marrero & Company takes the headaches out of the SBA 8(a) certification process.