Bring Rafael Marrero & Company Programs On-Site Training to Your Location.
With Rafael Marrero & Company’s on-site training program, you decide where and when courses are held and tailor the training to reflect your corporate culture, goals and schedule. On-site Training makes an immediate impact!
Bring our advanced training to teams of 8 or more at your location – anywhere in the United States – choose any Rafael Marrero & Company course, past or present, for presentation at your location.
Advantages of Rafael Marrero & Company On-Site Training
Discount Pricing: Receive the special On-site Discount Pricing and eliminate travel expenses and travel time.
Incredibly Targeted Training: Tailor courses specifically to your organization’s needs.
Comprehensive Learning: Learn new processes, regulations, procedures and standards for an existing business area or move rapidly into a new type of business area altogether.
Top-Level Instructors: Train with the Top Professionals. All of our course instructors are experts in their fields; most are currently working in the real world, working on a day-to-day basis with the course materials that they teach. Among our instructors, all have advanced degrees including 50 percent with doctorates. This is not just book learning, but real world applicable training.
Quality Reference Materials: Students receive comprehensive texts and CDs that they can refer to again and again, long after they have completed the course. The materials don’t just sit on the shelf!
Solve your Company’s Issues: Build your staff expertise, problem solve, and feel free to discuss with your instructor, issues and concerns that your organization needs answers to, but you could never discuss in a public seminar setting.
Contracts & Proposals
- Oral Proposals
- Performance-Based RFPs
- Source Selection
- Technical Marketing & Proposal Preparation
- Proposal Writing Workshop (hands-on)
- Advanced Project Management
- Critical Change Project Management
- New Directions in Project Management
- Performance Measurement for Project Management
- Advanced Project Cost, Schedule, and Risk Analysis
- Integrated Master Plan/ Integrated Master Schedule
- Joint Capabilities Integration & Development System (JCIDS)
- Five Necessary Steps to Starting a VMO
- VMO Keepsakes and Key Functions
- Vendor Risk Management
- Selecting A Right Vendor Management System
- Staffing the VMO
- Integrated Logistics Support
- Performance Based Logistics
- Systems Engineering
- Total Life Cycle Systems Management
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFIDS)
- Supply Chain Management
- Lean Six Sigma
To find out more about Rafael Marrero & Company’s on-site training offerings, contact us today by calling 1-888-595-6221 request a brochure, or send email to email@example.com.