The U.S. Federal Government is the world’s richest and biggest customer, with a combined buying power of $500 Million dollars per hour!
Building your business in the U.S. federal marketplace requires creating a memorable and positive first impression that make you stand out from the crowd.
With Rafael Marrero & Company’s Federal Marketing plans you can enhance your government profile and ensure that key government stakeholders and private sector team mates will see your business and what its capabilities are.
There are many detailed steps you must go through to contract for the U.S. Federal Government. Whether it be web, print, or email, we have the plans able to put your business in the best position to land government contracts and stand out in a crowded market.
Our expert business-to-government (B2G) branding is designed for both new and existing businesses who are seeking to clearly define their message with government clients. Our B2G branding packages are unique to set you apart, but durable enough to last through trends and changes in your competitive federal landscape.
B2G Branding Packages and Marketing Collateral
Rafael Marrero & Company provides everything you need in one complete package to gain and maintain the attention of those who you wish to serve in government.
- Media Relations
- Content Development
- Crisis & Reputation Management
- Digital & Social Media
- Branding and Corporate Identity
- Brand guide
- Public Affairs
- Litigation communications
- Stationery: Business cards, Letterhead, and Envelopes
- Email signature blocks
- Capability Statement
- Video Capability Statements
- Government-centric and compliant websites with content
- PowerPoint Templates – Corporate Capabilities Briefings
- Custom Sources Sought/Request for Information (RFI) Templates
- Custom Federal RFP templates
- Statement of Qualifications
- Promotional and trade show materials
Call 1-888-595-6221 today for a free initial consultation on how Rafael Marrero & Company can help you get started to contract for the U.S. Government and for a FREE evaluation of your Capability Statement.